Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

I have blonde hair and want to dye tips of my hair black... any advice?!



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

Don't do it yourself - get a professional to do it. Black is notorious for turning a greenish black when used on lighter coloured hair. I am sure that is not the look you are aiming for.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

do it.



you can always cut it off.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

it'll be a mission trying to get them blonde again, unless you cut it, but my m8 had blonde hair with red tips and it looked pretty good, but each to their own i spose. good luck with it.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

Don't do it!!; unless you are prepared to cut your hair



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

No.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

please dont.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

I think u should. That would be cute.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

that wont look good sence you have blond hair don't do any thing that will damage it people say its not good for your hair don't do any thing just leave your hair alone:)



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

i dun thnkk daz a gud idea...itz gona look weird .... my opinion dat is...just keep it blonde...daz wad u r!



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

No - you will look like a skunk.



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

well do u want to stick with blond %26amp; black? remember christina aguilera's old hair color (blond with black "peek-a-boo" highlights underneath) i think they are also called "low-lights" ...i guess you could try that..



Dye the tips of my Blonde Hair Black!?!?

I can't really help you any because I have black hair and I wouldn't dye the ends of my hair blonde. I guess it would be okay, but I've known a girl who dyed her hair black and then put blonde streaks in it and I didn't like it. So, I'm sorry I can't help you any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++